Thursday, October 23, 2008

crafty space #4

happy thursday!
i'm sure that most of you who love to craft and make things have been to alicia paulson's blog. can i tell you how in love i am with:
- the things that she makes
- her photos
- her lifestyle
and how i am very, very much in love with her studio?

i chanced upon her blog probably two years ago, waaaay before i started making things. and ever since then i have been drooling over (ack, not a pretty picture, but you get the idea) her lovely space. alicia kindly gave me permission to share some of her pictures from here.


notice the audrey hepburn picture! :)
yummy, yummy, yummy.



i love the doors, the brightness of the space, its whimsiness, the color of the walls, and how it leads to the garden.
sigh. one day, mel. one day. when my crafting gets pretty serious.
but for now, i'm satisfied with my desk in my room.
what do you love or not like about your working space? it doesn't necessarily have to be for crafting. it could be your homework/study/etc space too :) i'd love to know! :)

5 comments:

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

...I can see why you admire it, quite charming & the blue is quite cheerful! Those fabrics r yummy....drools!
;)

Christie said...

I am lucky enough to have a big sewing room with lots of bench space & a great big pinborad along one wall, BUT it has very little natural light & in winter it is so , so cold!

megan and melissa said...

I wish i had a space devoted solely to crafting. oh, but i can dream...
melissa

Andrea Eames said...

I love her blog too - one of my all-time favourites :D

summer said...

wow. these are gorgeous spaces- what a great find! thanks for sharing!

p.s. thanks so much for your comment on my blog!