Monday, November 16, 2009

a parisienne inspired weekend

being inspired by joanna's awesome parisienne posts has led me to do something similar: take pictures and experience things that remind me of paris. however, going this year has proven fatal like eating a lay's chip:

betcha can't eat just one = betcha can't go just once.

but unlike a lay's chip, paris is actually very good for the senses and for your overall well-being. :)
so what better way to begin than in montreal, quebec right? you would think that these pictures were taken in paris!






















5 comments:

John M said...

i like your pictures Melissa. you blurred me out of one of them.hahaha

emma wallace said...

Beautiful! I've never been to Montreal - it's stunning. And does look so like Paris. Sigh...

iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

Antoinette said...

What a great idea! That 8th photo from top -- the shoes -- AMAZING. I will have to copy that shot and make a new blog header from it. I love the pattern of the bricks/ stones, the colors, and of course THE SHOES.

roz said...

yoo, those photos are great!!!
are those ur shooooes?? love the colour lady!

ps. i wrote about the pet insurance info on my blog comment!

Samantha Clarke said...

awesome series!